Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"Winning Notification" of £1,000,000GBP From Euro-Millions Lottery - - A New Scam Hit My Inbox Today

One more "Winning Notification", I received this morning, enough to make me crazy; as this time I won £1,000,000GBP. I'll appreciate if someone can guide me that "how these cybercriminals managed to find the mail addresses of their prospective targets like me."

Another concern I just mentioned in my last article that how these cyber bad boys managed to use the name and domain name of big names in the world. In my last article the domain name of "microsoft.com" was used to make the targets believe the reality of the mail and now the other gourp of cybercriminals with same intentions, used domain name of "up.edu". When I tried to search this site through Google search, I surprised to see the result because this time these bad guys used the domain name of "The University of Portland" with website URL of www.up.edu

This time the name used to convince the targets was "Euro-Millions Lottery". I even don't know whether this lottery exist or not, then how it's possible to participate and its even ridiculous to win without participation. What do you say???

Let's see the subjected mail from cyber culprits hereunder:

============================================

From: "Tran, Hien" (tranh@up.edu)
Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 12:43:35 AM
Subject: Congratulations!!!

We are happy to inform you that your email address have emerged winner of £1,000,000GBP only in Euro-Millions Award. The online cyber draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 15,000,000 email addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer selection from the web. you are to Contact Mr. Patrick Gomez With your Full Name, Address, Country and Tel:
for claims.
Mr. Patrick Gomez
Tel:++44-702-401-9841
Email:department.claim20@dishmail.net
Mrs. Anna Rolland
Euro-Millions Lottery

==================================

Your comments and suggestions will add the effect that I want to put in my effort to save internet users from any kind of cyber victimization. Hope to see some positive comments from all my readers.



1 comment:

shamoood said...

Thanks dear,

wish to see more from you on this blog posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...