Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Latest Scam - - Urgent Attention from Libya govt (Saif Al-Islam Gaddafi)

Beware! Its a Cyber World - - Urgent Attention from Libya govt (Saif Al-Islam Gaddafi):

I received following mail today and at the first sight i understand that it is spam or scam mail. Read the content of my mail and then my little search about this mail:

===============================================
From: Saif Al-Islam Gaddafi (sp72984@hkucc.hku.hk)
Sent: Sat, June 11, 2011 9:35:04 PM
Subject: Urgent Attention from Libya govt



I am indeed sorry for contacting you through this means. However, i assure
you that iit is confidential and genuine. I am Saif Al-Islam Gaddafi (Col.
Gaddafi's son).

I am sure you are aware of the current war in my country, Libya. As a
consequence, many assets and funds belonging to Col. Gaddafi's family and
government officials are being frozen by western government, as you can see
on the following links:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WCp5rxNa1k
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/feb/27/gaddafi-family-assets-frozen-
queen

In order to ensure that all our assets are not frozen illegally by the
western govt, seek your assist to transfer US$20,000,000.00 Please i need
your urgent attention. I am Barr Mohammed Heidi the family attorney will
give you more information as you reply (denisrise@coz.tw)

Best regards
Saif Al-Islam Gaddafi
===================================================
I just put the email address in Google search and found the following results on Spam Inform

My associate has helped me to send your first payment
of $7, 500 USD to you as instructed by Mr. David Cameron
the United Kingdom prime minister after the last G20
meeting that was held in United Kingdom, making you one
of the beneficiaries. Here is the information below.

MTCN Numbers: 6096147516
Sender First Name Is = Johannes
Second Name = Davis

I told him to keep sending you $7, 500 USD twice a week
until the FULL payment of ($820000.00 United State Dollars)
is completed.

A certificate will be made to change the Receiver Name as
stated by the British prime minister, send your Full Names
and address via Email to: Mr Garry Moore

You cannot pickup the money until the certificate is issued to you.

Regards
Mr. Garry Moore. 

AND

Good day,

My name is Denis Rise I work as online coordinator in the Euro Millions
Lottery.I am soliciting your assistance for a swift transfer of 4, 528, 000 GBP,
should you be willing to assist me in this project, and you will be giving me
just 30% of your winnings.

Just as a brief, you just have to register online, due to my position in the
company I can make it happen that you would be a winner of the above stated
amount.Naturally, every body would like to play a lottery if they are assured
of winning. I a assuring you today to be a winner, please do not take for
granted this once in a life time opportunity as we both stand to
collectively gain from this at the success of the transaction.

Should you be willing to assist me in this transaction please do respond back
by sending me the below informations;

Full names:
Occupation:
Nationality:
Country of residence:
Gender:
Age:
Private email:
Mobile phone number:

My private email is: rise_denis@yahoo.com.hk
Best Regards,
Denis Rise
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Result: Never respond to such spam/scam mails. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...