Saturday, November 21, 2009

Email From An Unknown Offers 35% Share in Forty Five Million United State Dollars ($45,000,000.00USD)

Today's second cyber trap for me. This time it is from Mr. Azim Mohammed of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; offering me for a 35% share in huge $45 Million, that some body left in an untouched bank account. He tried to convince me with a long story in his mail presented below for my readers.

I'm not sure that any internet user can believe this rubbish story and be victimized to this trap; but cybercriminals are using this weapon again and again that shows that it is working for them to some extent and they are fooling innocent internet users with this trap. Anyhow, I'm presenting it here; so that at least my readers can be aware of the latest malicious cyber activity.

=================================================


----- Forwarded Message ----
From: AZIM MOHAMMED
Sent: Sat, November 21, 2009 8:04:06 AM
Subject: GOOD DAY

JKR 32, Jalan Nipah
Off Jalan Ampang
55000 Kuala Lumpur

Good Day

With respect and humility I decided to send this proposal to you, this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will.

I wish to extend this mutual business proposal to you with the hope that you will gladly accept. I am Mr Azim Mohammed Ngan, the personal account officer to the great late diseased who has an account in one of the top banks here in Malaysia.

We want to transfer to overseas ($45,000,000.00USD) Forty Five Million United State Dollars from a Cooperate Bank here in Malaysia to an oversea account. The account was opened in 2001 and he died in 2004 without a written or oral WILL and since 2004 nobody has operated on this account again. After going through some old files in the records I discovered that the owner of the account died without a [heir] hence the money is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing and the Government of Malaysia will confiscate the funds for their personal use which I personally don't want such incident to happen being that this is a great opportunity for me.

I want to ask you to quietly look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank account immediately to receive this money, even an empty bank account can serve to receive this money, as long as you will remain honest to me till the end for this important business trusting in you and believing in God that you will never let me down either now or in future.

The amount involved is ($45,000,000.00USD) Forty Five Million United State Dollars, but I don't know any foreigner. I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money cannot be approved to a local person here, without valid international foreign passport, but can only be approved to any foreigner with valid international passport or drivers license and foreign account because the money is in UNITED STATE DOLLARS and the former owner of the account is a foreigner too, and the money can only be approved into a foreign bank account.

I have packaged this transaction in a way that it will be of mutual benefit to us. As the top accountant, it is my duty to send a financial report to my head office in the capital city here in Kuala Lumpur, at the end of each financial year. I have also moved the funds into what the bank call Escrow Holding Account with no beneficiary. Meanwhile as you know I can not be directly connected to this money for obvious reasons .I will compute your particulars as the beneficiary of the said deposit in my branch, so that my head office will immediately order the transfer to your designated bank Account.

My secretary only got your contact from the internet and I am sure she doesn't know you before, being that I told her to get me a foreigners contact address because the original operator of the account is a foreigner and this money can only be approved into a foreign beneficiaries account only, I am revealing this to you with believe in God that you will never let me down in this business. You are the first and the only person that I am contacting for this business, so please reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step to take urgently. Send also your private telephone and fax number including the full details of the account to be used for the deposit.

I need your full co-operation to make this work fine. Because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you upon your positive response and once I am convinced that you are capable and will meet up with instruction of a key bank official who is deeply involved with me in this business.

I need your strong assurance that you will never, never let me down. With my influence and the position of the bank official we can transfer this money to any foreigner's reliable bank account which you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact in your account after successful transfer pending our physical arrival in your country for withdrawal, sharing and for possible investments. The bank official will destroy all documents of transaction immediately we receive this money leaving no trace, we will fly to your country at least two days ahead of the money going into the account for withdrawal, sharing and for possible investment.

I will apply for annual leave to get visa immediately I hear from you that you are ready to act and receive this fund in your account. I will use my position and influence to obtain all legal approvals for onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance from the relevant ministries and foreign exchange departments.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 35% of the total amount, 60% will be for me, while 5% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring.

I look forward to your earliest reply through my email. --------------------------.

Sincerely,
Mr .Azim Mohammed Ngan.

==================================================

This is what I can do the rest is requested to share this with your friends and contacts; so that every possible person would be informed regarding it.

Hope to see comments from my readers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...